The Tick Tock was located in the Lamb Building at 307 St. Clair in Downtown Toledo. It was in operation from 1939 to 1960. The restaurant primarily served sandwiches and was a favorite with children. Back of photos stamped, “Toledo Photographic Services”, “Harold E. Johnson, Milton C. Zink”.
Interior looking toward the front revolving door.
Note graphic under bar and “Its Time for Milk” clock graphic on wall.
That is a lot of waffle irons!
Custom plates were made for the Tick Tock.
Click here to go back to Restaurants